Strathcona Wilderness Institute

Hike Cancelled


Due to the rainy forecast the hike planned for tomorrow to Mt Allan Brooks has been cancelled.

Stay tuned for news re Sunday’s photography hike – if the weather is poor & the outing is cancelled, an email will go out to registrants early Sunday a.m.

The Wilderness Centre will be open this weekend regardless of the weather – the kettle & coffeepot will be on!

Leave a Reply

Required fields are marked *.